Dry Brushing Body Brush-Best for dry/wet skin exfoliating bath & shower scrub, cellulite treatment with massage nodes & natural boar bristles, improves lymphatic functions
SIZE:11*11cm, thickness:3.5cm. weight:149g
MATERIAL: The brush: Made with white boar bristles and natural bamboo handle（phyllostachys pubescens）
Bamboo handle(Phyllostachys pubescens) -this kind of bamboo is hardness, toughness, elasticity. It is from moisture, mold to pest control. Good to keep in the bathroom
White boar bristles——it is very soft and will not make your face hurt but comfortable. White boar bristles are good for our health. Massage the skin promote blood circulation
- Stimulate the lymphatic system and increase blood flood; carry away metabolic waste and toxins.
- Removes dead skin cells and encourages the production of the new cells; Be helpful for improving skin softness and texture, tightens the skin
- Helps digestion, removes cellulite and stimulate metabolism; relieve fatigue and promote sleep
GENERAL RULES OF USE
- Always dry brush your dry and naked body before your shower or bath because you can wash off the dead skin cells after
- Skin brushing should be performed once a day, preferably first thing in the morning
- Generally stroke upward in one motion; work from left to right side of the body
- Brushstrokes repeated 7 times per area of the body
- Adjust pressure to your comfort levels.
Please Note: Brush Instruction Care
To care for the bamboo brush, it is important to wipe dried the body brush each time after use and hang it in a dry place and let it air dried for more.
You can also clean the bath brush by using vinegar and baking soda regularly.
Follow these steps:
1: Fill bathroom sink half full with the hot tap water.
2: Pour in 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup white vinegar to the water. Both are a natural cleanser that won't ruin the bristles of your bath brush.
3: Soak the bath brush into the water and allow it there for about 20 minutes. Stir the brush around in the water to work dirt free from the brush.
4: Check the brush by rinsing it in another sink under running water. Resubmerge the bath brush if necessary into the vinegar and baking soda solution and you can also use an old toothbrush to help remove the stubborn dirt.
5: Then rinse it with clean water. Hydrogen peroxide or bleach solution mixed with water can also be used to clean the brush.
6: Do this cleaning regularly to prevent mold or mildew built-up on your natural wood/bamboo bath brush. This will keep your bath brush hygienic and help it last a long time.
Brush Hair Material: Bristle
Package: 1 x Body Bath Brush